Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Hours of My Weekend

I spent 2 hours of my weekend cooking 2 simple dishes. pumpkin sago dessert (南瓜西米露) & herbal tea egg and pork.
I''m quite satisfied for the output. :-)

南瓜西米露: I lazy to take photo so i found a similar photo of it on web.

Cosway Deli chef Herbal Tea egg spices

I used this inexpensive, ready-packed instant herbal tea egg mixture to cook a delicious dish. I add in 6 mushrooms and some three-layer pork besides 7 eggs. Add in soy source for your preference. After 7 hours cooked in the slow cooker, the pork tastes extremely tasty, just like the canned food, 红烧扣肉。

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lou mu,
i want to eat tat 南瓜西米露...

u never make food or drinks to me wo....

Jen said...

wwew: lai lai lai..maybe u will feel 'paik jiat'. bila got time, we go qin san eat supper lar...

Unknown said...

nono...wait for me!! I will be back on 23rd jan. Anyone there available for me?

Jen said...

I think I'm available. I can stay for you till 24 and 25 go back my mu place..hehe..I will back again on 29 or 30.

Nee said...

Hey u never cook for me!!! Give me the recipe for sago pumpkin...haha